Comment on page
Updating API endpoints
The Qommentary Pivot Table contains a main config.json file which holds information relevant to your environment where Qommentary is hosted - such as the Qommentary Engine API endpoint.
Sometimes, there's network changes on server where Qommentary is hosted which could impact extensions, such as:
- FQDN changes (e.g. hosting Qommentary on a new server)
- Protocol changes (e.g. moving from http to https)
- Port changes (e.g. changing from default 5004 to a new port number)
To keep the Qommentary endpoints up to date, please follow these steps:
- 1.Navigate to the Dev Hub
- 2.Select the Qom Pivot Table extension
- 3.Update the affected endpoints
Now you can embed the Qommentary Pivot Table extension in multiple applications across your Qlik Sense environment and manage configuration from a single location.